Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm finally up and ready for business. It's been a whirlwind trying to get ready. I love the creative end of my service but the business end is not my favorite. I'm sure my hubby is very tired of being my main sounding board on pricing, a name, etc....

Being a stay at home, I'm always trying to find ways to suplement to our income without actually getting a full-time job. I have been blessed so far to be able to be at home with my boys. Because of my love for scrapbooking, I was encouraged by friends to provide a service for busy moms (and dads) to help preserve their memories.

I started scrapbooking in 1997. Back in tha day when there weren't many options other than colored paper and stickers. As the years went by the products got better. I graduated from the small albums to the super large albums. Finding a place to store those huge albums is a very difficult thing to do not to mention the mess and clean-up, all the supplies scattered everywhere and last but not least the expense. I discovered digital scrapbooking in 2008. I was instantly hooked. All I needed was Adobe Photoshop and some tutorials and I was on my way. I started printing my pages in photobooks and they are thin, (they actually close) durable and easy to store on a bookshelf.

So, in summary, I have decided to share my passion. I have added a business page on Facebook and am excited about my new venture!

No comments:

Post a Comment